Let’s take a look at Kevin Magnussen’s wife, Louise Gjorup, and their family life.
Born in Roskilde, Denmark, Kevin began his career in karting, stepping up to Formula Ford in Denmark, taking 11 victories from 15 races and winning the championship. He also took part in six races of the ADAC Formel Masters series. While his professional life has always been a hot conversation topic, his personal life has been no less. Catch up on all the updates about Magnussen’s wife, Louise Gjorup!
Kevin Magnussen – Career Highlights
Kevin Jan Magnussen (Danish pronunciation: [ˈkʰɛ.ven ˈjan ˈmaw.nus.n]; born 5 October 1992) is a racing driver who currently competes in Formula One for Haas F1 Team.
His father, Jan Magnussen, was a Le Mans winner four times and a former Formula One driver. He came up through the McLaren Formula One team’s Young Driver Programme and drove for McLaren in the 2014 Formula One World Championship before a stint with Renault in 2016.
From the 2017 to 2020 season, Kevin Magnussen drove for Haas – however, in 2022, he rejoined the same team on a multi-year deal. In 2009, he moved up to Formula Renault 2.0 with Motopark Academy. where he finished runner-up to António Félix da Costa in the Northern European Cup and seventh in the Eurocup.
Who is Kevin Magnussen’s Wife?
The Danish racer Kevin Magnussen’s wife is Louise Gjorup. She’s not very active on social media, so there aren’t many details about her personal life or profession. However, she’s reportedly a model with 11.7k followers on instagram. Her handle is @logjorup. Gjorup was born on 31 July 1993 and is 29 years old. The couple married on August 10, 2019, and had a very close-off wedding.
Facts about Kevin Magnussen’s wife – Louise Gjorup!
Louise Gjørup is a social media influencer with over 90,000 followers on her Instagram account. She often posts pictures of her lifestyle, travels, and fashion.
- She graduated from Aarhus University, where she pursued a degree in Marketing and Communication – later, she worked as a consultant for several companies.
- Louise is recognized for her fashion sense and has collaborated with myriad high-end fashion brands, such as Louis Vuitton and Gucci. She’s reported to be a model and has also modeled for several fashion campaigns and magazines.
- In 2018, Louise and Kevin got married privately in Denmark. The couple dated for many years before getting married.
- Louise and Kevin have a son, whom they welcomed in January 2020, two years after their marriage. They are often seen sharing pictures of their family on social media.
- Gjorup is a fitness freak who often shares pictures of herself working out on instagram. She believes in a healthy and active lifestyle and tries to incorporate it into her daily routine.
- She is the daughter of Poul-Erik Gjørup, a well-known Danish businessman and former CEO of Ecco Shoes. Her mother, Gitte Gjørup, is a former model and actress.
- Louise has a net worth of approximately $1 million, which she has earned through her social media career, modeling, and brand collaborations.
Does Kevin Magnussen have children?
Kevin Magnussen and Louise Gjørup were blessed with a daughter, Laura, on January 11, 2021. Gjørup and Laura also appeared on Drive to Survive season 5 when Magnussen discussed his worst phase in F1 and how having a family helped him.
“When you get a child, they become your main priority. In the past, I was very angry. I know that I made mistakes but mentally I am in a different place. I know that now, so I race with a different mindset,” explained the 30-year-old.
Stay connected with us for more updates! Also, don’t forget to bookmark this page so you don’t miss out on any fun gossip and details about your favorite celebs!